Tuesday, June 7, 2011

2011-06-07 Vancouver - getting organized

Hallo Everybody

I am out of the Wilderness and have safely arrived in the urban jungle of Vancouver.

My next tasks will be getting organized to move to Hobart Tasmania in a week or two.
This means currently making phone calls to moving companies and finding some alternative to the quoted full size containers, which previous moving companies have quoted.

As I will find the time I will fill in the missing blogs from my travel and will add some additional information on this travel. For now I created a new page - 2011 Bike Adventure on which I listed my travel itinerary and will update which blog sections I have published. The blogs I will backdate to the actual date of travel. So check back from time to time and check out the blog archive as I will transfer my journal into this blog and add pictures.

stay tuned and all the best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment